17 January 2008

Nomination for a Canadian Blog Award 2007

I discovered, quite by accident, that The Cannon's Mouth was nominated for one of the 2007 Canadian Blog Awards in the category "Best Military Blog". I don't know who nominated me - but thanks. I must be honest and admit I'd never heard of these awards until that point. Their website notes: "The Canadian Blog Awards is an annual event on the Canadian Blogosphere in which Canadian Bloggers and Blog Readers vote to decide which blog is the best - either overall or within a category."

Alright, like I said, The Cannon's Mouth has been nominated for "Best Military Blog", and voting amongst the nominated blogs is currently underway. If you want to vote for this blog, please visit the 2007 CBA site - the voting page is here. Thanks in advance for your vote if you think The Cannon's Mouth is worthy.

No comments: